So today I decided to bake with one of my friends! Her name is Elizabeth and she is amazing :D. These fabulous cookies were the results of our antics in her kitchen (she lives in her own apartment I am so jealous). I GOT TO USE A REAL KITCHEN TODAY! It was an excellent change of pace. It was still itty bitty so don’t worry I didn’t cheat about making things in an itty bitty space, but it was a real kitchen!
Reverse Chocolate Chip Cookies:
Preheat oven to 350°F
-2 sticks of salted butter
-1 1/2 c white sugar
-1 egg and 1 egg yolk
-2 tsp vanilla
-2 c flour
-2/3 c cocoa powder
-3/4 tsp baking soda
-2 c white chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Mix the sugar, butter, and vanilla together.
3. Add the first egg and then the egg yolk.
4. Add in the dry ingredients in any order you’d like.
5. Chill dough for 30 minutes for more pillowy cookies. The dough will be very thick so just expect that.
6. Grease cookie sheet
7. Roll dough into small balls and line up on cookie sheet.
Okay technically you should probably wait for them to cool, but Elizabeth and I definitely didn’t. NO REGRETS!