I’ve been nominated for another award! I feel so honored to have gotten such positive feedback from the blogging community :). The Liebster award is an award for up and coming blogs with less than 200 followers–I’d say that definitely applies to me and my neophyte blog haha. The guy who nominated me, Desperado316 is a pretty awesome person and his blog has been running for even less time than mine! You should definitely go check him out at Sleeping Geeks if you have any interest in anime or just general geekery.
The Liebster award is intended to give some exposure to small blogs with less than 200 followers. The rules are as follows:
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions given to you by the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate 3-11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers
- Go to the blogs you nominated and notify them of your nomination
- Give your nominees 11 questions to answer.
- What is the minimum would you accept if someone asked to buy out your blog? If you were willing to part with it? —I don’t think my blog is worth too much at this point haha, it’s not really about the money anyway. If someone wanted to buy this specific blog I’d just start up a new one!
- What makes you most angry in the world? The thing that makes me the angriest is probably people who don’t have any manners. People who are downright rude for no reason make me extremely frustrated.
- What makes you most happy in the world? Hmm there are a lot of things that make me happy. It makes me really happy when people appreciate the things I bake or even just the act of baking itself! I do write a baking blog after all haha.
- What personality type can you not get along with? Like what do you hate in a person? Hmm, well I already mentioned I don’t like rude people, but if I had to pick a personality trait it would probably be people who act like they’re super nicey-nice, but in reality are kind of terrible people.
- What characteristics do you like best in a person? I like honesty. I’d rather be friends with someone who is brutally honest than someone who lies to avoid hurting my feelings.
- What is a true friend to you? A true friend is someone I can trust and respect and someone who trusts and respects me in return. It also doesn’t hurt if we have common interests and enjoy spending time together!
- If you find yourself in a difficult situation what do you do? It depends on the situation. I’m pretty decent in a crisis so for the most part I’ll stay calm and try and come up with the most logical solution to whatever the problem is. Other times (usually with homework) if I get super stressed out, I’ll just hide under my blanket and eat gummy worms and hope that the problem goes away haha.
- If you could have any superpower in the world, what would you choose and why? Teleportation. I am so impatient and I hate the act of traveling. I’d rather just get to my destination asap! I mean how amazing would it be to pop into a cafe in Paris to grab a pastry and be able to pop back home to eat it while watching Netflix?
- Which of the five senses would you be willing to part with for the person you love? Pick one. Hmm probably my sense of smell, as long as I could still taste things it wouldn’t be too bad. Besides, then I’d never have to be grossed out by things like feet and body odor.
- If you had to live without music or anime, which would you choose to live without? Ooh, this is tough. Probably anime. I feel like even though I really like anime I won’t like it forever, whereas music I don’t think it’s the same case.
- Would you rather be famous or would you rather be powerful? (By power, I mean be able to influence others in the world to do as you say). Powerful. I am not a center of attention seeker by any means. I’d rather be able to get what I want anonymously.
1. One food for the rest of your life–what would it be?
2. What website is your biggest time-suck?
3. Do you believe in soulmates?
4. What is your vice?
5. Best movie you’ve ever seen and why?
6. If you had $5,000 what would you spend it on?
7. What traits would your ideal romantic partner have?
8. Pick one thing you would change about the world.
9. If you could live in what type of weather for the rest of your life what would it be?
10. If you could go back and apply to college again, would you apply to all the same schools? If not, what would you change?
11. What is one thing you’ve always wanted to bake, but have been too afraid/busy to attempt?