Omigosh another award! It is really and truly humbling to be acknowledged by so many fantastics bloggers. This award was given to me by Alice over at Close Encounters of the Cooking Kind. Her blog is awesome and you should definitely check it out! (On a side note, I really love the name!) Once again, I’d really like to thank everyone for their continued support and I hope you are all having a good 2014 so far!
Here are my nominees:
As part of the award I have to list seven interesting things about myself so here goes!
1. I am obsessed with the color purple. When I have exams at school I either have to wear something purple or take the exam with a purple pencil just for good luck.
2. Last year I read 95 books and in 2012 I read 153. I always take up the reading challenge on Goodreads to see how much I can get myself to read every year!
3. I’m a total nerd and spend a ton of time playing League of Legends. If anyone else has an account I’d love to play with you! Although I warn you, I’m not very good haha.
4. I love folklore and all mythology from around the world and am always excited when I stumble upon something new or recognize an obscure and ironic reference in something I’m reading/watching.
5. My current (please don’t let me change it again XD) major is History and I’m thinking of doing an independent study/junior thesis next year on the history of baking.
6. I am a neat freak, which is weird because both of my sisters are some of the messiest people I’ve ever met. It’s funny how siblings can be so different!
7. If there is one superpower I wouldn’t want it would be the ability to fly since I’m afraid of heights, especially if there aren’t any walls or railings around!
So for my nominees, here are the rules of the award:
- Display the Award Certificate on your website.
- Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award.
- Nominate up to 15 deserving bloggers.
- Send the nominees a comment to let them know of their nomination.
- Post seven interesting things about yourself.